THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 14, 2009

Blame it on the a-a-a-al-coh-ol

kanyeredcarpethen.jpg90717028e.jpg90717065e.jpg



Let me start by saying, what a JERK!!!

It has been an "angie' ritual, one so sacred, a ritual that I used to share with my sister growing up, to ALWAYS watch MTV's VMA's. My older sister was music's biggest fan, we didn't call her "dancing queen" for nothing :) ...and growing up I had to do everything my older sister did, and I of course I loved everything my older sister loved, she was my idol...
so although i can't sing to save my life, and have a little"white girl" shake that sometimes busts out, I learned the love of music & dance from her, and now that my sister has passed, I still keep our little rituals alive to remember those fun memories from long ago....
SOOOOO of course I was anticipating 2009 VMA's! It starts with the fantastic pre-show of the fashionably late arrivals of some of music's legends and pops newest stars! I get so excited to see the latest fashion, who is wearing what, which accessories they choose to match the cutest pairs of shoes that I can only dream of one day having in my closet! aaaahhh I love it, the hair the make up the dresses... LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION!

The 2009 VMA's was one that I was most excited to see, this year Madonna & Ms. Janet Jackson were going to grace the same stage minutes apart to honor one of me & Kristen's oldest/greatest idols, Michael Jackson!!! I just knew that this years VMA's would not disappoint so I put the boys to be early settled in my most comfy lounge clothes and pressed play on TIVO! The Preshow wardrobe & glamor lived up to my expectations, the tribute to Michael was as heartfelt as I imagined, and Lady Gaga's outfit was just as absurd as I thought it would be.
Everything was off to a great start, and then the 1st award was given to none other than the wholesome, sweet Taylor Swift! I don't think I need to rehash the rudest moment in VMA history, out of all the years of watching I have never ever seen such a spectacle and such a jack ass...What a selfish Jerk! I hope anyone reading this deletes any of his music from their ipod! Anyway, I woke up this morning & my favorite singer, Pink, summed Kanye up the best & then put on a rockin show. So thank you Pink, for saying out loud everything the world was thinking, oh and for being so damn awesome. Pink did put on the best show last night! Kuddos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhjYG474nKM&feature=player_embedded

0 comments: